Oceans Golf Club Daytona Beach
2 Oceans W Blvd #101
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
Oceans Golf Club, Daytona Beach is a privately owned not-for-profit golf course that is open to the public (all ages) for 13-hole, Par 3.
Oceans Golf Club is:
- Open to the public (all ages)
- A privately owned not-for-profit golf course
- 13-hole, Par 3 golf fun
- Walk the course only (no motorized golf carts). We rent pull carts and golf clubs with light-weight golf bags
- In Daytona Beach Shores, FL on the island just south of Daytona Beach, FL.
- Office closes at 5 pm
Oceans Golf Club is a privately owned not-for-profit course that is open to the public (all ages) for 13-hole, Par 3.
Our Golf Director is Scott Hubbard. He’s been with us over 20 years and takes pride in the ongoing beauty of the course.
Oceans Golf Club Rules
- All players must register at the Golf Shop before beginning play.
- All play must begin on hole #1 or as directed by the course management.
- Course management has authority over all play.
- Observe good golf etiquette.
- Everyone must use a tee.
- Each player must have his/her own bag and clubs.
- No teaching or practicing during play.
- Proper golf attire at all times.
- Shirts must be worn.
- There are no water hazards on the course.
- Play all standing water as “casual water.”
- Keep pull carts, bags and club carriers off the green.
- Repair ball marks and smooth sand in bunkers.